FORKLIFT LEAD – Over-Time - Good Pay & Benefits!
2nd Shift is Available Now!
We are seeking an experienced Forklift Lead at our Chicago, IL terminal. This is a full-time, 2nd shift position, and you will oversee 2 forklift operators. The position will be responsible for operating a sit-down forklift, loading accurately and safely, securing shipments, counting pallets, inspecting trailers, spotting trailers and performing other miscellaneous warehouse duties.
Ideal applicant has 2 to 5 years of experience working in consolidation with one to two years of experience as a spotter.
2nd Shift is now Open!
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must oversee 2 Forklift Operators
- Must be able to spot
- Must be able to utilize computer database and send out e-mail notifications as needed
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Safely operate forklift
- Ensure all logistics related paperwork is filled out correctly and finished on time
- Participate in team meetings as necessary to improve warehouse performance
- Perform duties required for maintenance and organization of facility (sweeping, debris removal..)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
For more information, call Mina at 323-712-3022 or Apply On-line Below!