Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
Effective execution of the Field Sales Executive position that will result in the revenue and profit growth required to maintain SEKO Logistics Worldwide goals and initiatives. This position requires client acquisition, penetration, development, and retention.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business in the Market and strengthen existing customer relationships and have ability to successfully close business transactions and achieve sales goals.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Field Sales Executives to give effective presentations.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects' business problems, the effects of the problems and creating SEKO solutions to their problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of all Microsoft Office products to conduct professional business information.
- Possesses a positive "can do" attitude while generating a compelling vision for their sales region. The Outside Sales Executive accepts ownership of their actions, activities, personal development, and results.
- Defines the optimal target accounts, analyzing the sales arena and uses positioning strategies to define and exploit SEKO's unique value propositions.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Comply with SEKO's C-TPAT Security Profile.
- Expected to uphold SEKO's Core Values: respect, customer focus, integrity, teamwork and work hard, play hard.
- MUST HAVE A MINIMUM 5 years' transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding sales experience with a proven background managing an outside sales territory, prospecting, and closing sales.
- A proven track record of selling a diverse suite of domestic and international products including Export/Import Air Freight/Ocean Freight, FTL, LTL, Fulfillment, etc.
- Must be well-established with customer contacts and new business leads
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of business acumen.
- Have a valid driver's license and own or lease a presentable fully maintained and insured vehicle for business use
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
SEKO Logistics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Founded in 1976, SEKO Logistics ("SEKO") provides a complete set of technology-enabled demand chain logistics solutions, including transportation management, contract logistics, forwarding and warehousing services. SEKO designs highly customizable, ready-to-go solutions for customers, and is supported by a global strategic partner network who have unparalleled expertise across a broad spectrum of industry sectors, including omni-channel retail, e-commerce, home delivery, and medical technology, among others. With over 120 offices in 40 countries, SEKO gives customers global coverage and local knowledge.
SEKO provides complete Demand Chain Solutions, specializing in Air Freight logistics, Ocean Logistics, Ground Transportation, Customs and Compliance, and Logistics and Order Fulfillment. They also lead the industry with innovative and customizable IT solutions and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, such as TMS, PO Management, and WMS, which provide a seamless flow of information and give their growing customer base true supply chain visibility.
SEKO has a flat management structure, with just three layers between the customer and the CEO, making them ‘fast on their feet' in delivering solutions that can meet their customer's exact requirements. This lean and nimble structure increases their decision-making speed and gives them an ability to implement customized solutions, which far exceed those of their competitors.