Rotating Shift, Monday - Friday
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset and we're always on the lookout for inspirational leaders who know how to get the best out of their team. As the Lead, you will oversee the warehouse and its employees to ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. Become a part of XPO, and you'll have a starring role in helping us provide exceptional daily freight solutions for our global customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Oversee operational processes to ensure correct inventory levels and that orders are completed accurately and on time
- Review workload and assign tasks to employees
- Properly train and coach warehouse team and provide positive developmental opportunities; recommend disciplinary actions as needed-
- Correctly utilize a warehouse management system and maintain appropriate work documents
- Establish, maintain and promote exceptional customer service
- Correctly interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure compliance; safely operate various equipment and tools
- Provide support and backup to warehouse management
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment
- 1 year of SAP experience
- To be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and handheld scanners
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- 1 year of experience as a supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23 feet
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.