J oin us in Blue Anchor, NJ as a Production Operator where we are passionate about the products we make, the people we work with, and the city we live in. You'll collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Packing with Care - preparing our finished product in accordance with prescribed packaging procedures while producing high quality packing of finished goods
- Technical and Manual Machine Operating - work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Managing Machine Performance - make sure machines are stocked and working at full capacity, maintained well and perform periodic checks while inspecting product and running sanitation checks
- Following Best Practices - preparing equipment for production while adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices while using safety precautions
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Basic computer skills
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant and experience with automated process flow systems
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
GROW With Us.