Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
From its humble beginnings in 1888 as Glaser Bros., a single tobacco storefront in San Francisco, Core-Mark has grown into one of the largest distributors and marketers of consumer goods to the convenience retail industry in North America.
Here we grow again!! We are looking for an experienced Reset Merchandiser to join our team who has a positive attitude and a customer-centric approach. Reset Merchandisers work to complete new store setups, configure shelving spaces and displays, and reset existing customers in the field.
What's In It For You??
Core-Mark offers competitive wages, weekends off, a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and AD&D coverage, along with a 401k with a Company match! Since this position requires up to 70% travel to our store locations, we also offer vehicle stipends and mileage reimbursement.
Apply today at http://www.core-mark.com/careers
- Performs customer services for stores of assigned accounts
- Provide merchandise resetting, shelf facing, and shelf cleaning.
- Rearranges store shelves or display areas as required by each store.
- Maintains safe store aisles.
- Travel up to 70% of the time via personal vehicle to customer store locations
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Ability to lift products weighing from 5-25 lbs. This is done throughout the day. May also lift a case of product or display which could weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must own a reliable vehicle with current insurance
- Driver's license with clean driving record.
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance