Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
You'll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
The Procurement Manager: IFM, Energy & Real Estate supports the development of Spend Area practices for Facility Management, Energy, Waste and Real Estate project within the NA Spend Area, including sourcing strategy execution, and stakeholder management, to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person works closely with the regional business and global Spend Area teams to facilitate best practice sharing and drive advantaged cost, quality, service, and compliance to the organization.
- Analyze regional spend data and understand the business needs.
- Provide regional market and supplier insights to maximize opportunities.
- Develop sourcing strategy with implications on the region (e.g. productivity, cash, revenue).
- Support the supplier negotiation strategy at country, regional, or global level
- Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas
- Strategy communication and alignment with regional and local cross functional teams.
- Prepare and plan for any of the regional bids, and co-lead regional or global negotiations.
- Actively engage in local key initiatives (aggregate demand, construct bid packages, and support sourcing through suppliers around the region) especially negotiations to ensure value levers are effectively played.
- Project prioritization and securing resources for implementation.
- Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas
- Work in close collaboration with regional and local Procurement operations in order to ensure local acceptance of new contracts, and extended value generation to increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate contract implementation tasks with regional and local Procurement operations and users.
- Closely monitor internal customers' contract compliance and define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance.
- Secure knowledge transfer and exchange by creating and storing project deliverables and relevant tools and templates in knowledge repositories.
- Support regional supplier relationship and risk management
- In line with defined Procurement strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies.
- Continuously track supplier performance according to globally defined framework.
- Lead supplier development activities, set-up cross functional review meetings with suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost.
- Initiate and conduct supplier audits according to globally defined framework.
- Proactively identify supply continuity risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Execute local or regional items and spot buys
- End-to-end sourcing of purely local or regional spend items and large spot buys, unplanned ad hoc demands to keep control over high spend utilizing deep sourcing or Spend Area expertise.
- Support management of internal customer relationships related to IFM, RE and Energy
- Within the framework of the cross functional sourcing and supplier development teams, closely develop and manage the relationship with internal customers.
- Manage internal customer feedback and supplier performance.
- Improve and reinforce Procurement's profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
- Support cross functional sourcing team through-out the strategic sourcing process
- Guide the regional sourcing analysts in different strategic sourcing activities with a focus on performance and talent management, living organization values and overall management practices.
- Work in close collaboration with local Procurement Representatives (LPR's) in order to ensure local acceptance.
- Collaborate and align with global, regional, and local Procurement teams.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation Skills Required
- Minimum 5-year of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Excellent Project Management and Communication Skills Required
- Organizational agility
- Conflict management
- Drive for results
- Strategic agility
- Strategic Sourcing (NA only)
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Stakeholder influencing
- Supplier Selection and Contracting in NA
M ondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.