International Operations Agent
Dove Logistics and Transportation is an International and Domestic Freight Forwarder. With its network of carriers and forwarders across the United States and around the world, we can move your freight anywhere. Dove's operations analysts find the most efficient methods of moving your freight, and then keep in constant contact with tracking updates and proof of delivery. Through our 24/7 customer service operations our customers receive peace of mind that their shipment goes where it is supposed to go, and arrives on time.
The Dove Promise:
To provide creative logistics solutions through world-class representation, cutting edge technology, unparalleled customized service, proactive communication and maximum flexibility.
We built Dove from the ground up on the core values of honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
Here's what that means in more specific terms:
- Our People – we respect and value our employees. Because we treat our employees right, they go out of their way to treat our customers right.
- Our Customers – we exist to serve our customers. Only by satisfying them can we meet our own high expectations of ourselves.
- Extraordinary Service– our entire business is service, so it's our number one priority to perform at the highest levels in the industry. Every Dove employee has full authority and responsibility for delivering complete customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility – we emphasize flexibility and reward our associates for implementing creative solutions to challenging problems. We prefer common sense guidelines to rigid rules.
- Open Communication– we offer real time, online shipment tracking around the clock, and we welcome customer phone inquiries any hour of the day or night. If something should go wrong, you will learn about it from us first and we will have an alternative solution in hand.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Track and Trace shipments.
- Quote clients and overseas agents
- Prepare, handle, and process documentation.
- Accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Dispatch freight , route shipments
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- Monitor reports daily.
- Accurate and timely client billing.
- Contribute to maintaining strong vendor relationships- airlines, trucking companies, and others.
- Maintain compliance standards at all times- including internal policies and procedures, external government regulations, and customer requirements.
- Meet key performance indicators to support department, branch, product, and company goals.
- Desire to understand overall department process flow and constantly seek opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills are critical as well as multi tasking.
- Proficient computer skills- solid data entry with high accuracy rate, email, internet, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Desire for a career in supply chain/logistics.