Join us as an Industrial Packaging Mechanic in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! Working as a fundamental member of the manufacturing organization, you will be a key partner to Operations, Quality Food Safety and Environmental Health and Safety personnel. We are looking for a passionate team player who loves solving problems and is eager to help shape a strong future for our company and their career.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Preventative Maintenance - Performing basic troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment and industrial ovens in our cookie bakery
- Ensuring Elf Productivity - Managing machine performance by doing equipment set up and change overs for production and responding to equipment breakdowns in a timely manner
- Following Best Practices - Understanding, following and enforcing all established safety, health, quality, and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- High School diploma or GED
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven experience in basic troubleshooting and repair methods for mechanical and electrical equipment
- Sitting, standing, walking, lifting (50 lbs) and / or repetitive tasks throughout the day
- Previous experience as a mechanic in a manufacturing setting
- Previous experience in Food Manufacturing
- Previous welding experience
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- High-speed packaging Experience
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- Kellogg Stories and News
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link .
GROW With Us.