Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As a Specialist, Billing Resolution, you will communicate extensively with clients, managers and contracted drivers to help us deliver world-class logistics solutions. If you're excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships and seizing opportunities, take your career to the next level with our rapidly growing, dynamic global company.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Administer weekly billing for assigned clients within deadlines, including preparing and transmitting invoices to clients, and delivering reports
- Administer weekly settlements within the defined timeframe, when requested
- Research discrepancies and resolve variances in alignment with processes and workflow
- Validate invoicing for accuracy; correspond with key stakeholders to resolve inaccuracies or issues
- Complete daily tasks and monitor activities to ensure efficiency throughout the week; prepare for weekly invoice cycle
- Prepare related reports for clients, finance managers and other key stakeholders
- Partner with the Advanced Solutions team to identify, improve and implement effective process changes
- Manage and monitor improvement actions to measure the success of changes and enhancements
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 1 year of experience in accounting, invoicing or freight audit and payment operations
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
- Availability to work nights and weekends; travel between regions and the corporate headquarters as needed
- 1 year of experience in a customer service-oriented environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and other business applications
- Accounts receivable or accounts payable experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The capability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, associates and management in a professional manner
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.