As a Maintenance Planner you'll have a passion for inventory control and vision for excellent results while working in our Memphis Facility. Humility and a commitment to learn is key in this role as you will be planning and coordinating our way to success! And, with your can-do, go-getter, team-player work ethic, we're positive you'll fit right in.
On our team, we focus on working together to accomplish goals as a team, and with our diverse flavors of people, we welcome new thoughts and ideas. Being flexible will help you succeed as we are always shaking and moving.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Scheduling Support - you'll be scheduling planned and predictive maintenance activities per our Work Order Management process
- Teamwork - teamwork is key as you coordinate with Production and crew scheduling the plants maintenance activities
- Leadership and Inventory - We like to keep things organized, you'll be supervising the store room clerks while ensuring physical inventory and adjustments.
- Metric and Safety Driven - our values are important to us, our People Safety and Food Safety are 2 of them. Having a "safety first" attitude is an ingredient for success.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma/GED with substantial related work experience
- Experience with SAP or other maintenance planning software
- Ability to quickly develop an in-depth working knowledge of maintenance and reliability processes, workflows, and procedures
- Ability to effectively motivate, communicate, delegate, negotiate and train and effectively achieve results through others
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Strong technical aptitude
- BS/BA and significant related experience
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
New Hire Benefits Guide
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link .
GROW With Us.