Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain- salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see a job listing of all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum of 8 years' Distribution Optimization
o At least 4 years of this experience must
come from working at a third party logistics
company in a similar optimization position
• Experience managing a travel team that supports
that supports Continuous Improvement or managed
a team of C.I. professionals that optimized
• Optimization experience described as follows:
o Implementing LEAN in a Distribution
environment - High Volume - Multi Shift
o Leading Lean implementation/transformation
in a matrix environment
o Leader of Kaizen Events
o Strong Analytical Problem - Solving and
Decision Making skills
o Influencing skills
o Team Building Skills
o Strong Communication skills
• Provide leadership, mentorship and training to
all levels and functions on the use and practice
of LEAN methodologies and tools - within all of
the Companies Distribution Centers
• Lead Kaizen events targeted at waste elimination
• Identify inventory optimization strategies
• Optimize flow in the distribution centers
• Identify Process Improvement opportunities in
• Focus on operations performance, elimination of
waste, and improvement in Customer Satisfaction
You are knowledgeable of the following Lean principles and tools:
• Line Balancing
• Cycle Time Reduction
• Set up reduction
• Pull Product support
• Kanban Implementation
• Material Handling Techniques
• Just in Time Delivery
U.S. travel approximately forty percent.
Company paid relocation. Excellent salary and bonus.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Company paid relocation.