Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Logistics Export Operations Coordinator
Our export department ships containers to over 100 countries and 200 ports on annual basis. We serve over 200 active clients.
The position will be providing documentation services to our clients and helping them thru their export documentation process.
- Communicating with carriers, customers and overseas offices
- Sending b/l instructions
- Doing corrections
- Releasing shipments
- Filing aes
- Handling document legalization
- We will be providing an on job training for our software
We offer a base salary, health / dental insurance, and a 401k plan.
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1-3 years experience ONLY with freight forwarder, nvocc or carrier for sea freight operation/documentation to be considered
- MUST HAVE a Bachelor's degree to be considered
- MUST HAVE experience in the industry to be considered
- Hard worker and responsible
- No problem to work with deadlines
- Great communication and written skills
- Great team player
- Enthusiastic to grow with the company
We are a Freight Forwarder / NVOCC located in Manhattan. Our main focus is seafreight. We are growing every year since the company established in 2000. We have an energetic, positive working environment with a great team.