This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Manager of Accounting-Finance Supervisor
Roll Recruitment, LLC provides permanent placement and executive search for International Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain, 3PL/Warehouse Distribution Industries.
Our Client: 3PL Warehouse Distribution and Int'l Freight Forwarder-Air & Ocean Cargo
Seeking: Accounting Manager/Finance Supervisor
Position location: Riverside, CA ( Area )
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable accounting standards, including generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), IFRS and all other applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Monitor recording of cashflow and expenditures (i.e., capital expenditures, operating department costs, and premium costs) and review various reconciliations and calculations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and maintain the documentation related to internal controls, financial procedures and financial and management reporting policies and processes
- Proactively maintain a thorough understanding of new and proposed accounting standards and implications to the organization
- Month and end-year process,accounts payable/receivable,cash receipts,general ledger,payroll and utilities,treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Will Manage a team of 8.
Ideal Candidate will reside in the Inland Empire. No Relocation offered.