As a Plant Operations Supervisor, you will use your humility and hunger to learn as you enter our Rome Plant the definition of "teamwork" holds true here! And with your can-do, go-getter, team-player work ethic, we're positive you'll fit right in. We produce over 100 million pounds of gooey goodness. we take pride in our outstanding safety record and winning the KNA 2018 Plant Championship for some of our best practices. Come join all the great things we can offer in Rome.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Production Line Support - you'll be leading all activities on your assigned shift working towards production goals, material changes, and schedules.
- Continuous Improvement - we couldn't do it without your owner's mindset, and all of the acronyms that come with continuous improvement, 5S, RCA and LEAN.
- Direction and Servant Leadership - lead and demonstrate your people skills as you provide direction and support to your team of operators.
- Safety First - our values are important to us, our People Safety and Food Safety are 2 of them. Having a "safety first" attitude is an ingredient for success.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing safety and/or quality programs & processes
- High School Diploma or GED with substantial related proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP
- BS/BA and significant related experience
- Knowledge and execution of Autonomous Maintenance processes and programs
- Sense of humor
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
New Hire Benefits Guide
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GROW With Us.