Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working "from farm to shelf," you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Supply Chain Reporting Analyst will support the analytics needs of Product Supply Planning team. Position responsible for generating insights into key supply chain metrics of Service, Cost, Cash & Waste for the product Supply Planning Team
In addition to reporting this role will also be responsible for performing reporting tasks & SAP Master-data in support of the Product Supply Planning Team
- Develop & automate Supply Planning performance weekly & monthly reports to leadership for various product supply metrics covering production, capacity, customer service & inventory.
- Generate insights and analytics into various planning metrics such as service, inventory, waste, capacity etc.
- Stakeholder engagement to provide required insights into various Supply Planning Performance metrics
- Engage with Business Insights & Solutions Team, to develop visualization solutions.
- Facilitate root cause analysis reporting for various Supply Chain metrics covering cost, cash & service etc.
- Provides needed work back-up support for Supply Planning Team
- Manage & update planning master-data in SAP Systems as required on behalf of the team
- BS/BA Degree (4 years) required, preferably in Supply Chain or statistics related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Supply Chain related discipline, APICS certification a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP, Business Intelligence/Business Warehouse Reporting.
- Experience with reporting & visualization tools such as Tableu, Spotfire highly preferred
- Must have highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - excel & Powerpoint is a must
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.