Sales Account Executive
Paid Employee Benefits!
SM Line Corporation, the newest container shipping company, focuses on premium express service through premier customer service. SM Line is a member of SM Group in Korea. Current SM employees are a group of experienced ocean shipping specialists. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, dedicated and knowledgeable individuals to grow with.
At SM Line Corporation, we're working to grow fast. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, passionate and driven people who can make history together.
**SM Line offers 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance with a competitive salary.**
SM Line is seeking for an Account Executive (Outside Sales) to cover the greater Los Angeles Area. The ideal candidate with 3 - 5 years of experience, will have the opportunity for professional growth and development with this positon. You will be part of a dynamic sales organization located in Cerritos, CA. Position is responsible for Chinese accounts and Chinese/English bilingual preferred.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Corporate sales position in marketing of Transpacific (Asia to/from US) ocean services
- Conduct contract negotiations
- Customer profile maintenance, statistical analysis of customer trends.
- Create and customize customer presentations.
- Perform account management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Transpacific Sales experience in Steamship line industry preferred
- Logistics and Transportation industry experience Preferred
- Building strong partnerships with our customers
- Negotiating ocean freight rates
- Tracking and tracing shipments
- Identifying and understanding the needs of our customers
- Understanding the supply and demand of the market
- Identifying problems and finding solutions
- Detail Oriented
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Ability to build long term partnerships with people at all levels of a business
- Ability to produce and multitask in a fast paced, changing, competitive environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively using various different methods such as phone, email, messenger, and in person
- Ability to remain persistent and positive
- An innovative thinker who enjoys learning and solving problems
- Enthusiastic, assertive, driven, dynamic, and flexible
- Ability to take responsibility for shipments outside normal business hours
- Ability to work occasional weekends
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion to reach viable decisions relative to business operations and carrier procurement
SM Line Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.