This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Canon U.S.A. Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.
Canon U.S.A. is currently seeking a Logistics Specialist (Specialist, Logistics) for the Supply chain systems department. The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing either themselves or through coordination with the IT Division systems used by the Logistics Division to carry out day-to-day operations. Additionally, the Logistics Specialist will work together with the Planning Department to support business intelligence requirements.
- Perform maintenance and development for document management, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and business intelligence solutions
- Coordinate with IT for problem solving or improvement of several systems such as warehouse management software (WMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Participate in and possibly manage system-related projects for the Logistics Division
- Perform analyses such as cost modeling using business intelligence software
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Computer Science or Business
- MS Office including Word and PowerPoint. Proficient in MS Excel. MS Access skills a plus
- Understanding of database principles, SQL or VBA would be beneficial but not required
- Candidate must have a willingness to learn technical concepts, including through self-guided study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to communicate with a varied audience