Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple facilities. Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay. Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Scheduling the daily production of multiple manufacturing plants based on labor, material and equipment availability
- Daily communication with plant managers regarding priorities and resources
- Creating bills of material for custom fabrication from CAD drawings
- Entering work orders in the business system
- Estimating hours required to complete each work order
- Communicating lead-times and expected completion dates to the sales team
- Monitoring inventory levels of standard fabricated items and releasing work orders when appropriate
- Balancing workload across plants by moving work orders, material and equipment to plants with available labor
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in business or industrial engineering or related required. MBA preferred
- Experience: Qualified candidates must have some level of experience in a production or fabrication environment. Must also having working knowledge of all Microsoft Office. Must work well in a team environment, flexible, and work in fast paced, high pressure environment
- Skills: Algebra & Geometry, construction, manufacturing or engineering background
ISCO Industries is a global customized piping solutions provider based in Louisville, KY. ISCO stocks and sells a wide variety of piping materials and provides solutions for various environmental, geothermal, golf, industrial, landfill, mining, municipal, nuclear, waterworks and culvert-lining applications worldwide.
ISCO is a family-owned, total piping solutions company with more than 30 facilities in the United States and Canada. ISCO offers custom high-density polyethylene (HDPE) fabrication and inventories large stockpiles of pipe, including a large supply of HDPE pipe, usually within a one day delivery of most projects.