Responsible for coordinating the purchase of fittings and/or ancillary products for inventory. Providing support as needed with employer projects and initiatives; interacting with a variety of staff at all levels; remaining flexible, resourceful, proactive and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Responsible for compiling records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Sourcing and expediting fittings and/or ancillary products for work orders and sales orders; securing pipe quotes for jobs as needed
- Spot purchases per region (WO/SO) for pipe and fittings; container purchases
- Monitoring supplier delivery schedules and the flow of materials and/or components to conform to production schedules
- Part number set up and vendor pricing system maintenance; purchase parameters, unusual usage override, and building plan weekly transfers
- Coordinating the intra-company fulfillment of fittings and/or ancillary products for local yards. Perform other related duties as assigned
- Compiles data from sources such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other records
- Keeps back order file in established sequence and releases back orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available
- Compiles stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment
- Prepares requisitions, orders, or other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new or additional stock items
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders
- Returned goods
- Performs all other related duties as required
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent required, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience: Data entry experience and Outlook email proficiency. Relevant experience in procurement and/or inventory and materials management preferred. Experience placing sales order a plus
ISCO Industries is a global customized piping solutions provider based in Louisville, KY. ISCO stocks and sells a wide variety of piping materials and provides solutions for various environmental, geothermal, golf, industrial, landfill, mining, municipal, nuclear, waterworks and culvert-lining applications worldwide.
ISCO is a family-owned, total piping solutions company with more than 30 facilities in the United States and Canada. ISCO offers custom high-density polyethylene (HDPE) fabrication and inventories large stockpiles of pipe, including a large supply of HDPE pipe, usually within a one day delivery of most projects.