As a small business, you will be involved in all areas of the operation. We will expect that you will be ready and willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done. This is not a 9-5 job, and your days and hours may vary depending on the company needs.
- Customer Service
- Cutting MAWB's
- Loading / Unloading of trucks
- Bagging / shrink wrapping material
- Airport runs if necessary
- Billing / Invoicing issues
- Freight costing (Domestic - International) for client quotes
- Provide comprehensive rate quotes to clients
- Project work pricing
Your days and hours may vary depending on the company needs. We look forward to growing the business with you as an intricate part of our success.
BASE PAY HOURLY (paid bi-weekly): $20.00 / hour
INCENTIVE PROGRAM (See attached information):
- 2 weeks' vacation – First & second year from start date
- 3 weeks' vacation – Third year from start date & onward
REQUIREMENTS: 5 years industry experience required
REVIEW: 90 Days (First 90 days employee is in a probationary period)
WEEKEND ON CALL: Multiple time throughout the year you will have the phones through the weekend.
ANY OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON COMPANY POLICY NEEDS
Qualified candidates, click APPLY BELOW!