Inside Sales Manager - Excellent Base, Commission & Benefits!
GSC Logistics, Inc. is a profitable and stable transportation company. We have been in business for 31 years. Due to growth within our company, we are looking for an ambitious Inside Sales Manager with excellent leadership skills and the ability to cultivate a high-performance sales team.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salaried with an $80,000 Base
- Your Commission is based on a percentage of revenues attributable to your efforts.
- Great benefits program that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Vacation and a 401k.
The ideal candidate will have experience in taking leads and running with them, aggressively, from warm/cold call through to contract. Furthermore, we are looking for someone with the experience or the skill set to lead the junior sales folks in our department that we plan to hire next!
About the Role:
- We have multiple tools that give us more leads than we can possibly follow up on. We need you to have the experience, listening skills and determination to push through the types of leads we want to exploit. We have all the tools available; we need someone to execute. The bottom line is that we have 1,000s of potential leads: we need you to turn these, with guidance from the Director, into opportunities and sales.
- We need someone with a powerful and polished voice presence, as well as excellent writing and verbal skills to represent our company to customers nationwide.
- We need someone with the tech savvy (and/or experience) to tackle Salesforce, as well as learn our other internal systems, so that we can fully execute on our plan to automate the sales and quoting process.
- We need someone upon whom we can rely on to interact at the highest levels of professionalism, both with brand new contacts, and existing customers.
- You will be reporting to the Director of Sales Operations.
- We plan to grow a team of entry-level sales associates under your position.
- You will collaborate with other analysts in our sales operations department.
- You will coordinate with our other sales representatives, VP of Business Development and Exec. VP.
- You have strong internet research skills.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and meet call quotas.
- You have experience taking on new sales strategies and implementing them with more junior sales staff.
We are a large transportation company operating on the West Coast---and growing. We need a full-time individual who is interested in growing with us. We are definitely looking for career-minded individuals. As the Chairman of our Board always says to new hires when they begin: "We hope today is the last first day of work you ever have!"
Most important to us, is energy and attitude. We enjoy bringing in people from different industries that bring our organization new insights to our work. The highest trait we seek is someone who is not afraid to make mistakes, but always strives to make every day a shining example of their best self.
We promote from within! We are the kind of company where people really do make careers!