CargoTrans is looking to redefine freight forwarding through technology. Our business is much more than getting freight from one point to another. We facilitate and support trade and industry in the global exchange of goods. Our goal is to take the hassle out of shipping for clients and allow them to focus on their core business – creating cool products. Family owned and run for over 30 years- come join our family- it's more than just work!
If you are a talented Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is a goal driven individual with high energy and "entrepreneurial spirit". We want you! Be part of our continued growth and expansion. If you are seeking a fun, smart, committed and passionate family, please apply!
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrate the value of CargoTrans through remote and in person meetings.
- Ability to represent our company with pride and distinction in comparison to our competitors.
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals.
- Participate in face-to-face client meetings independently as well as partnering with other sales personnel may occur at times.
- Manage accounts and act as a liaison between the customer and our company.
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
- Develop new business and maintain an existing account base.
- Will need to maintain a strong working relationship with operations staff.
- Obsession with delivering happiness to customers. You're happy when they're happy
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Have strong industry business contacts a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, listener, and a strong phone presence.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain CargoTrans value proposition as it relates to everyone you speak with.
- Results-oriented achiever and a team player willing to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse and inclusive group of individuals.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- Champion of change – If it's broken - Fix it. If it works – make it better!
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Experience with logistics processes, system and solutions.
- CargoWise experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years field sales in freight forwarding or 2 years of operational experience.
What's in it for you?
- Base salary.
- Commissions on sales.
- Fun environment – Family FIRST, Freight SECOND – flexible schedule;
- Flex PTO policy.
- 401K with a match.
- Comprehensive medical, disability, FSA/HSA, life insurance, dental, and vision plans.
- Dress for your day dress code. Wear a smile!
- Parties: birthday celebrations, holiday parties, teambuilding and more.
- An environment where you can transform and become part of a work family.
Our Mission: Ship simple
Our Values: Team, Trust, Transform and Love