Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
For over 34 years RPM Transportation, Inc. has had the privilege of providing quality, diversified transportation services to our customers. These services include Freight Forwarding, LTL, Truckload, Ocean and Rail Drayage and more. At this time, we are actively expanding into new markets. We believe in The Power of Many Through the Strength of ONE!
We are currently looking for a Sales Account Executive for our San Diego Territory to join our growing team. So if you are team-oriented, driven, and highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment then apply with us!
- Selling multiple modes of transportation.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Prospecting, establishing customer relationships and closing deals.
- Communicating & problem solving with customers as required.
- Exceeding or meeting personal sales targets while demonstrating a solid customer focus.
- Initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with the existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key clients.
- Developing a strong product knowledge as well as customer knowledge.
- Developing a firm market presence through efficient networking.
- Communicating daily with customers and Sales team.
- Developing sales plans and completing monthly and quarterly reports for the Sales Manager and Sales and Marketing departments.
- Maintaining accurate customer database for reporting, mailings, and marketing programs.
- Working on special projects and contributing to team effort.
- Monthly ride-a-long with the Sales Managers or other department managers.
- Compliance with company safety policies and procedures at all times.
- 4 years brokerage or asset sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong self-discipline and initiative
- Highly proficient level of computer skills
- Results Driven
- High Energy
- Driven by success and the desire to make money
- Thrives in a competitive environment
What's in it for you?
- Career development
- Competitive Base Salary Commission and Benefits
- Best in class working environment
- Team atmosphere
- 401(k) program which includes employer funds match
- Vacation and Sick leave pay as well as, Holiday pay
- Health Insurance – employer pays a co-contribution
RPM Transportation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who requires a smoke, alcohol & drug free workplace for all. Employment sponsorships are not available for this position.
Note: Submittal of your resume does not constitute an application of employment