Business Unit Manager
First Mile, Last Mile Logistics company with a presence in all major West Coast Ports, specializing in warehousing, cross-docking. Seeks a results-oriented Business Unit Manager for our Pacific Northwest operations, in the Tacoma area.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior upper operations management responsibilities leading a business unit while managing sales efforts.
- Candidate must have proven success record in delivering the corporate goals and objectives requiring P&L responsibilities for the business unit.
- Business Unit Manager will assist in formulating and executing annual performance objectives short- and long-term tactics in operations, customer service, sales and in the overall administration of the business unit.
- This position is part of the corporate management team.
- A minimum of 5 years direct experience in warehousing and transportation or similar logistics fields coupled with a four-year degree.
- MBA preferred.
- This position offers competitive salary with an exceptional performance bonus, full benefits package, holiday/sick/vacation pay.