Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Count material, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts total to inventory records
- Handle quality control issues in the warehouse with regard to short coded dating, expiry issues, and damaged product
- Daily cycle counting of all area of the warehouse including freezer and cooler.
- Research redlines, submitted cycle counts, and shortages
- Assist Manager with semi-annual physical inventories
- Cycle count merchandise submitted on O/S forms
- Resolve receiving errors
- Work with the buyers in resolving case/pack issues, UPC corrections.
- Perform all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements
- Provide billing support for Friday operations • Perform other duties as required
- Superior knowledge of math
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Excel and Word a must and other Microsoft applications a plus
- Ability to file adjustment reports accurately.
- Must be a self-starter and a good decision maker
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Ability to bend, lift and kneel regularly
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to operate or train to operate a forklift, PIR machine and Pallet Jack