Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment at store locations.
- Must be able to consistently meet company safety in, accuracy, and productivity standards in the field.
- Audits outgoing product count to ensure order is complete and accounted for in the system.
- Identifies damaged items from the warehouse and documents store audit outcome.
- Communicates all problems and concerns with orders or stores to lead or supervisor
- Audits orders for accuracy and integrity and ensures that the customer receives accurate ordered cases and quantities.
- Performs inventory counts as required
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Operations Manager
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Strong experience with warehouse environment and logistics operations.
- Skilled in working with numbers for counting quantities of outgoing products.
- Must be able to work in group environment, team oriented.