Have a passion for leading teams and fixing things? As a Maintenance Supervisor supporting production in our Muncy, PA facility, you will play a key role in delivering maintenance programs & processes essential to our plant operations. Based in one of our state-of-the-art facilities, you will be a significant leader in developing and motivating your team, as well as building unity across all the work teams, while identifying opportunities to efficiently and effectively produce great food.
Our Muncy, PA Plant boasts a great history of making some of our core morning foods brands - Pop-Tarts and Nutri-grain bars! Did you know that we produce enough Pop-Tarts weekly to cover the distance between NYC and Los Angeles? As a union facility, we have a solid working relationship with our union partners and truly embrace what it means to be a low cost producer. We are proud of our dedicated workforce and culture. Join us in Muncy to develop your career at Kellogg!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Set the Pace - Establishing work plans that support and improve plant equipment reliability
- Drive Change - Incorporating a culture of inclusion and continuity within all departments through Continuous Improvement
- Strategize to Win - Directing, training and developing maintenance team members for assigned area/shift
- Drive Efficiency - Using problems solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate maintenance issues
- Impact Results - Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying LEAN manufacturing principals
- Take a New Angle - Identifying, implementing and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or GED and related work experience Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP Previous Maintenance Supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others and work with employees at all levels of the organization
- BS/BA and significant related experience Experience in Production reporting systems and Preventative Maintenance programs Previous experience implementing Autonomous Maintenance Experience performing preventative maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment?
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
New Hire Benefits Guide
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
GROW With Us.