As a Temporary Student Supporting Kellogg Zanesville's IT Analytics/Metrics, you will be performing a mixture of project support work and administrative duties. Intrigued yet? Because it only gets better! In this role, having an "owner's mindset" paired with your initiative and curiosity will take you a long way. You will be encouraged to "follow your nose" (as Toucan Sam would say) and pursue opportunities to engage in a collaborative environment, sharping your business acumen.
You will be working at our Kellogg Plant in Zanesville, OH. Our Zanesville Plant has focused on longevity by providing growth opportunities and educating employees on best practices in the Safety and Food Safety space. Now, let's achieve something great together!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- The Daily Grind - As an IT Analytics TSS, you will help our site better utilize our IT systems. You will be responsible to perform data analysis to extract useful business insights. In addition, you will have the opportunity to assist in designing and implementing dashboards that track key business metrics. Pretty neat huh?
- Humility and hunger to learn - When it comes to our IT part, you will translate business priorities into actionable, clearly communicated milestones and deliverables.
- Special Projects - Once you've got the basics down, you'll have the opportunity to dig-in to more elevated project work including analyzing data, developing metrics, identifying patterns, etc...
- And you have to be able to juggle - Multiple and conflicting priorities will come up under specific time constraints. You have to be quick to act when these issues arise.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Pursuing degree in Statistics, Economics, Math, Data Science, or related technical field or other related field at an accredited institution Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours Analytical and detail oriented Must live within a commutable distance to the work location Minimum of 2.7 GPA (Cumulative) Available for a 3 - 6 months assignment Available for an ongoing assignment Committed to a 12-month assignment. Not to be mistaken for our internship program Analytical thinking /problem solving skills Ability to influence and actively collaborate with others Ability to set goals and meet deadlines Excellent written and verbal communication skills Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive attitude and an owner's mindset
- Knowledge of SAP or other similar system Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
The candidate should be able to work 15 - 29 hours per week.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
GROW With Us.