Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
You'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
The Sr. Manager Category Sales Planner Confections leads all Sales related activities involved for assigned Confections brands/channels. The candidate will work with the BU, Customer and Retail/channels leadership to determine brand/product sales programs, strategies, TDP/KPI targets, etc. CSP is also responsible for development of selling materials, support of field initiatives for both retail and customer teams and overall Confections HQ activities. CSP is deeply integrated into IBP process through demand planning, supply review and PPG level forecasting input.
- Influence and support IBP process through critical interaction with Demand Planning, Forecasting and Brand teams to develop most accurate IBP forecast. Ensure that call reflects the most recent in-market conditions and trends through IBP process.
- Coordinate with brand teams to develop selling materials for field sales organization, retail and customer teams. This includes Source updates, SGP materials, sell sheets and Quarterly Selling materials. .
- Work with forecasting and demand teams to insure adequate understanding of supply needs for key product groups, launches and selling programs. This includes key SMG events, specific major customer promotions and key Big Events.
- Collaborate with field sales to articulate and inform on key brand programs, item, launches and future strategies. Critical to build strong relationships with all key customers, geographic planning teams and other key stakeholders to represent sales inside the building and HQ outside the building.
- Collaborate with the brand teams to develop the most compelling SGP Materials in support of the Confections planning process. This involves critical understanding of the customer expectations and collaborating with marketing to develop the materials.
Functional & Technical Expertise
- Sales, Supply Planning, Sales Planning, Marketing or related functions (Min 5 YR, Max 7 YR)
- Bachelor's Degree (4-year)
Competencies & Abilities
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of business experience in sales, marketing or related functions with a minimum of 1 year of supervision.
- Must have thorough knowledge of company products, sales and marketing procedures and policies.
- Must have highly developed analytical skills.
- Extensive cross functional experience.
- Excellent written, oral and negotiation skills are mandatory.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.