We are seeking an experienced Warehouse/Forklift Operator at our Chicago, IL Terminal. This is a full-time day shift position and you must be able to work over-time and weekends. The days are Thursday through Tuesday. The position will be responsible for operating a sit-down forklift, loading accurately and safely, securing shipments, counting pallets, inspecting trailers, spotting trailers and performing other miscellaneous warehouse duties.
Ideal applicant has 2 to 5 years of experience working in consolidation with one to two years of experience as a spotter.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to spot
- Must be able to utilize computer database and send out e-mail notifications as needed
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Safely operate forklift
- Ensure all logistics related paperwork is filled out correctly and finished on time
- Participate in team meetings as necessary to improve warehouse performance
- Perform duties required for maintenance and organization of facility (sweeping, debris removal..)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
For more information, call Mina at 323-712-3022 or Apply On-line Below!