Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Routing is instrumental to ensuring the smooth running of logistic operations, issuing correct shipment schedules with vendors and customers to ensure that all administration is taken care of regarding the dispatch of goods. This position will be an integral component within MBW distribution and must provide accurate details utilizing management approved routing /shipping guidelines for all outbound shipments. Will also support daily transportation operations, including planning, scheduling, routing, and all clerical duties for routing/ shipping.
- Ensures orders are routed/shipped according to company or vendor requirements.
- Monitors work in process to ensure that orders are routed/ shipped within company or vendor requirements.
- Collaborating with shipping staff on communication of daily outbound loads/ shipments.
- Work in collaboration with wave planner to plan future shipments proactively according to customer start and cancel dates.
- Works with processing departments on rush orders or special request from customer service.
- Coordinate with packing and shipping supervisors on shipment readiness and availability.
- Communicates with customer service and distribution center to ensure the timely shipments of orders.
- Route shipments via internal and external systems, including customer own TMS portals. Follow vendor requirement s when navigating through websites needed to schedule load pickups.
- Ensure all routing information is correct in all systems (ACS/WMS & Powerhouse).
- With high degree of accuracy, set and control all system loads within WMS system.
- Schedule and control all pickups with local and international carriers.
- Daily DC communication of scheduled pickups.
- Coordinate and push for on time internal staging of orders for scheduled pickups.
- Invoice all shipments leaving DC according to GAAP.
- Maintain record keeping for all shipments leaving DC for easy audit access.
- Use of knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports all others to supervisor/manager.
- Assist with spreadsheets as well as other assignments requested by the DC manager.
- Work closely with supervisor/lead on, workload, special instructions or direction on workload.
- Keep work area clean, organized and clear of any safety hazards.
- Proactively support the development of best practices within the department and Company to continuously improve and streamline procedures.
- Support operational policies and procedures.
- Exhibits a commitment to safety for self and others.
- Follows safety procedures and policies.
- Acts responsibly with tools and equipment.
- Brings forth safety concerns and issues to supervisors
- General knowledge of customer file, order priorities, VAS, packing and shipping requirements.
- Full understanding of all vendors routing and shipping requirements.
- General understanding of DC Operations: replenishment, picking, VAS, and packing process requirements.
- Full understanding of manual orders and processes in AS400
- Able to coordinate all outbound priorities with the entire DC team in a timely manner and running multiple reports through Power House, Online Web Reports, and AS400.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and focused. Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to identify and develop relationships with key internal and external partners.
- Ability to solve problems fairly, utilizing creative thinking.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Office environment – a controlled atmosphere or Factory environment – a non-controlled atmosphere, moderate noise levels.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Apply Online Below