NATIONAL LOGISTICS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: BROKERAGE
Are you a problem solver, who thrives in challenging scenarios? Are you driven to be successful, and chase an unlimited earning potential? Are you interested in a lucrative career in sales, but want to be more than just another person on a huge sales floor?
LeSaint Logistics has openings for sales professionals of all levels. Our National Account Executive (Freight Broker) position could be the perfect fit! Whether you have ten years of sales experience or just getting started, LeSaint can provide the opportunity for YOU to excel, and earn you way to the top of the income totem pole. We offer a base salary that is negotiable based on your experience. Additionally, you have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission on top of the salary. The base salary NEVER goes away, and LeSaint management is committed to investing in our people to help them maximize their commission earnings.
As a National Account Executive at LeSaint, you'll have the opportunity to pursue business while having the ability to provide a full menu of supply-chain solutions for your customers, leveraging everything from warehousing to trucking, retail solutions to your speciality, freight brokerage. This is what separates LeSaint from other broker positions: you can truly offer full service for your clients.
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, STD, LTD, Free Life Insurance, 401(k) with match, ancillary benefits (including Pet Insurance)
NO OTHER BROKERAGE JOB IN CINCINNATI CAN OFFER THIS!
If you've ever thought about a career in logistics, or even just sales in general, the small-business type atmosphere will facilitate a place where you can learn, and grow, both in experience, and income. Our thorough, hands on training program will cover both operations, and sales, and we will support you every step of the way as you build your book of business. Don't forget, you'll have the network and resources of a nationwide company with facilities in 10 states.
Interested? We want to talk to you about becoming a National Account Executive (Freight Broker) on the Brokerage Team here at LeSaint Logistics!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned:
- Generate and pursue new sales leads through various avenues, primarily by cold calling
- Consistently meet sales activity metric goals, including new client acquisition
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue and gross profit goals for the role, or other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as defined and assigned by Brokerage Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, carriers, and internal customers
- Utilize phone, email, and other avenues to communicate with clients, carriers, and internal customers as required
- Negotiate, dispatch and assign carriers to customer shipments in accordance with LeSaint brokerage guidelines.
- Shipment management tracking and tracing to ensure on time and safe delivery of loads.
- Problem order management/resolutions - major load issues must be communicated to the customer and Brokerage Manager
- Able to think analytically and strategically with a process and systems orientation
- Able to work as a team player
- Follow all policies and procedures necessary to do the job properly.
- Maintains High integrity - honors commitments and the Values of LeSaint
- Regular attendance and timeliness is an essential function of the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED and 1 year of related transportation experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- College-level education and/or prior successful sales-related background preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common transportation information and data.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, carriers, or other areas within LeSaint.
- Ability to effectively present information to both perspective as well as existing customers, both internal and external.
- Moderate knowledge of basic computer functions and/or fluency in standard office software platforms (Microsoft Office, TMS Software, etc.) and/or trainability in these areas
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General office conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.