Shift: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Job is located in Rouses Point, NY
- Process shipments for entry to US Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- Coordinate release of incoming shipments.
- Communicate with customs to resolve clearance issues.
- Establish the value for duty of shipments.
- Determine suggested tariff treatment.
- Research and identify the proper classification code.
- Perform other general office duties.
- Minimum 2 years customs brokerage experience
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented.