A Penske Part-Time Rental Representative is perfect for a driven individual who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and must have the desire to improve their skills. You will be actively involved with the sales, administrative, service, and operations teams. This is an excellent Entry Level opportunity to begin an exciting career with the nation's leading transportation company.
This is a Part-Time position, generally planned for 20-30 hours per week.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales process
- Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships
- Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
- Match vehicle demand with availability
- Coordinate all aspects of customer's accounts
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual, Spanish, preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Valid Driver's License required, as is the ability and willingness to drive Penske vehicles, up to and including a 26' box truck
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, travel as necessary, accurately complete Penske's employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and
warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.