VP, Sales - North East
Our corporation is recognized as one of the world's leading providers of global liner and logistics services. The logistics division to which this position reports offers a wide-range of 3PL service options including PO management and NVOCC sales. We have the resources and flexibility to respond quickly to global market forces which gives our customers the power to maintain the production and delivery schedules of their increasingly complex multi-sourced international supply chains.
As a Vice President, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a customer base.
- Successfully target and secure new PO Management/NVO business.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with key accounts and decision makers to grow revenue.
- Assist sales representatives identify and secure new business.
- Develop sales presentations and promotional materials.
- Develops standard operating procedures for major accounts.
- Report weekly sales activity to Senior Management.
- Requires daily coordination with operations to ensure proper service to customers.
- Analyzes sales statistics to help plan and direct sales activity.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- The candidate must have 3 years direct sales experience in PO Management/NVOCC business.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of developing business, managing and leading sales personnel on a national level.
- Must be motivated and sales-driven with a history of success.
- Experienced in pricing and negotiating rates with shipping lines preferred.