Forklift Operators and Warehouse Workers at Chewy, Inc.
Variety of shifts with pay up to $15.25 per hour with guaranteed wage increases at 90 days, 180 days, and beyond.
- Forklift Operators up to $15.25/hr.
- Warehouse Workers up to $14.75/hour.
Amazing Chewtopian Benefits:
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Immediate Start Dates Available!
- Wage increases at 90 and 180 days
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- 80 hours of accrued PTO
- Climate Controlled Warehouse
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Forklift Training/Certification
Chewy is proud to offer starting wages up to $14.75/hr for warehouse workers and up to $15.25/hr for forklift operators with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months.
We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state of the art automation, team member incentives, and direct hire full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Utilize Power Industrial Vehicles, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, each shift has two 30 minute breaks
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required