Sales Account Executive
Come join our Amazing team!! EMO Trans, Inc., a multinational, dynamic freight logistics company with approximately 400 employees and growing, has international offices, as well as offices in key US cities. Established in 1965, EMO Trans has grown to more than 30 U.S. offices and 250 network locations in over 120 countries around the world.
The Sales Account Executive reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for ensuring the growth of EMO Trans through the development of new business and maximizing sales growth from existing business through product marketing and customer support strategies while maintaining a client-centric focus. This position requires achievement of specific growth targets in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- New business development in all EMO Trans business lines including ocean freight, air freight, brokerage, and warehousing (if applicable).
- Develop sales leads and assess potential for business; maintain pipeline and manage inter-company opportunities.
- Maximize sales growth with current book of business to include vertical market potential.
- Communicate with foreign and domestic offices, Sales, department managers, upper management, and/or clients regarding quality service and related issues that affect our ability to meet the client's requirements.
- Collaborate with Operations teams to maximize the company's presence with the mutual goals of retaining all existing business and gaining significant new business.
- Collaborate with upper management and staff to provide a healthy, challenging and positive work environment allowing for individual growth, achievement and accomplishment consistent with the company's objectives.
- Spend a minimum of 3 days per week outside the office on sales calls.
- Other Duties as required.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- College degree or minimum 3 years field sales experience or 5 years operational experience in International logistics, Customs operations, freight forwarding, supply chain management, import/export, and/or closely related field.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Effective presentation and customer relations skills.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated to produce results.
- Legally eligible to work in the US.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and data entry.
- Valid driver license is required; may be 20% travel outside the territory.
- General knowledge of freight forwarding.
- Excel and Word proficiency.
- 2 -3 years customer service experience.
- Medical-including Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Dental plan
- Life & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Company matching 401(k) and Roth K Plans
- Two weeks' vacation, sick and personal time, floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)