This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Knowledge of the Transportation Industry is critical!
If you are a detailed-oriented person with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with changing priorities, we want to speak with you.
Mohawk Global Logistics is a team of transportation and trade specialists dedicated to fulfilling our clients' supply chain needs with a strong emphasis on customs brokerage and import/export trade compliance. Mohawk Global Trade Advisors is our consulting division, which offers expert project support, guidance, and training in supply chain management, import/export trade compliance, C-TPAT, and free trade agreements.
You must have:
- 2 years' Import experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of U.S. Customs & Border Protection and Other Government Agency regulations
- Verifying paperwork from our Transport department, you will determine proper tariff classification, dutiable values and applicable duties and fees for products imported into the United States, as well as problem solve, ask questions of importers, U.S. Customs & Border Protection and Other Government Agencies.
- Inform delivering parties of customs clearance, delivery instructions and required information
- Ensure all ACH duty payments are paid timely
- Finalize files with billing charges, complete billing invoice and file completed folder away