Sales Account Executive
Worldnet is more than a logistics company – we are a global partner dedicated to wowing our customers by moving their special shipments as if they were our own. We "serve" the most prestigious, cutting edge companies in fashion, design, technology and other creative industries that shape our culture. Worldnet is not only about the innovative products and special packages we carefully deliver to customers around the world- it takes great people who care. We are inspired to make a positive difference for our clients through our Core Values.
Today, our worldwide teams of more than 150 employees are helping build a company where the best people want to work.
Worldnet International currently has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, London and Brussels.
The Account Executive will oversee their territory or sector, maintaining and growing revenues while ensuring Gross Profit Margins are at or above guidelines. The Account Executive will focus on building direct relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and retain new business by developing a pipeline and interacting with clients to start new accounts.
- Facilitate new accounts by ensuring that clients are setup accurately and timely. Actively engage customers to utilize Worldnet services and generate revenue.
- Penetrate existing clients for additional revenue streams.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction. Provide consistent feedback to the leadership team regarding account satisfaction
- Maximize gross profit. Achieve growth targets
- Maintain all account contact and activity in Salesforce
- Represent Worldnet at tradeshows or industry functions as directed
- Any additional duties as assigned
- Inside and outside Business Development
- Data entry and computer work
- Courteous phone manner
- Grammatically correct and courteous written communication (primarily emails but may include other forms of written communication)
- Effective time management and task management skills
- Local travel to meet potential and existing clients