Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive all inbound merchandise and locates to proper pick location.
- Restock order pick lines and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection.
- Ensure placement of product in sufficient quantities to accommodate routine and/ or special demands.
- Perform routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted by variance between on hand and continuous records.
- Retrieve product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Pull orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list and ensure usage of product with oldest date first; rotates goods.
- Consolidate merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Clearly mark cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Maintain inventory location records.
- Restock order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintain clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Able to work in an interruption-driven environment
- Perform other duties as required
Health & Safety
- Comply with H&S policies and procedures
- Report hazards (unsafe conditions/acts) to H&S Advisor, Manager and/or Human Resources
- Refer all safety matters to the Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift a/o move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift a/o move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift a/o move up to 60 lbs.
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player:Works well as a member of a group
One to two years of related experience a/o training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a production shift environment
Licenses & Certifications