Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
- Determines method of shipment to ensure competitive rates and on–time secure delivery of product
- Schedules & coordinates daily shipments with freightliners
- Prioritizes and sorts work orders to ensure efficient loading and unloading of product
- Compares identifying information of incoming & outgoing shipments to verify information against invoices, orders, or other records to ensure accuracy of shipment
- Prepares and maintains records of all shipments and transactions including billing of shipments.
- Enters and maintains data in Prelude
- Conducts daily cycle counts
- Receives incoming shipments and places in inventory. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Operates forklift to move, convey, or hoist product from shipping and receiving platform to storage or delivery freight.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Assists with basic office operations; prints and affixes shipping labels
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; data entry experience; and Outlook email proficiency.
- Prior warehouse, shipping, and/or distribution experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Occasionally exerting up to 70 pounds of force; frequently exerting up to 50 pounds of force; and constantly exerting 10 pounds of force to move objects.
- Frequent stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, and walking are required.
- Frequent talking, hearing, and seeing with close visual acuity are required.
Apply Online Below