|NEW WHSE FLEX 3rd Shift Full Time
this Job to a Friend
||Core-Mark International, Inc.
||High School / GED
||6 months - 2 years
Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Consolidate merchandise into picking containers as necessary.
- Remove damaged merchandise from shipping lines and replace as necessary.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory.
- Clearly marks cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Verify accuracy of all picks.
- Pack product to ensure there is no damage.
- Restock order selection zones as necessary during conduct of picking operations.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation. Return supplies/merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policy and OSHA requirements.
- Pay is based on two types of earnings which include incentive calculation (avg. $12.00 - $23.00/hour) and non-incentive earnings. Note: To earn incentive, production (speed) and service level (accuracy) must be within company standard. Minimally employees earn an hourly rate of 10.00.
- Shift Option 1- 6 PM-4:30 AM (x4 day work week)= 40 hours
- Shift Option 2- 8 PM-4:30 AM (x4 day work week)= 32 hours
- Shift Option 3- 8 PM-4:30 AM (x5 day work week)= 40 hours
- NOTE: All repack personnel can work beyond their scheduled shifts
- Night shift associates are off Friday & Saturday (4 day work week staff off an additional day in the week)
- All seasonal employees will have the opportunity to obtain regular status if they so choose, if work ethic, job performance, and attendance meet company standard.
- Perform other duties as required.
Dedicated:Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact:Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Licenses & Certifications