Warehouse Associate / Driver
WHY LINDENMEYR MUNROE?
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Uniforms Provided
- Growth Potential
Give Len a call at 855-675-2644 with any questions.
We are excited to announce we are growing and need to hire the right candidate for our Warehouse Associate / Driver position. In this role, you will blend of your day in the warehouse performing various tasks including inventory, shipping, receiving, yard switching, and other duties as assigned. You will also spend time operating a Lindenmeyr Munroe ("Company") truck over designated routes to deliver or render services to customers following established policies and procedures.
This position will report directly to the Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse duties upon assignment – inventory, shipping, receiving, yard switching, etc.
- Performs Company established pre and post-trip safety inspections of assigned vehicle.
- Drives truck in a safe, efficient and courteous manner and in adherence of local, state, and federal laws and regulations. (i.e., DOT, FMCSA, etc.).
- Drives multi-axle truck or combination unit up to 80,000lbs (GVW) to designated delivery stops to transport, deliver and/or pick-up product.
- Unloads and/or picks up orders at designated delivery site utilizing equipment on truck which includes pallet jack, power jack, hand truck or by hand when necessary.
- Verifies goods against order and obtains customer signature.
- Proficient completion of assigned delivery route in the predetermined sequence.
- Courteous, cooperative, respectful and professional manner and appearance when interacting with customers.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Vehicle (Single/Tandem axle straight truck 18' - 26', Single/Tandem axle tractor with 32'
- 53' trailer)
- Hand truck
- Power walk behind pallet jack
- Roadnet Phone
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essentials of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- Indoor and outdoor conditions
- Exposure to cold, heat, dampness, or humid conditions
- Weather and road conditions will vary (clear, warm, cold, rain, sleet, snow)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or general education diploma.
- Must have CDL Class A license with a minimum of two (2) years driving experience.
- Clean three (3) year motor vehicle history.
- Ability to operate a tractor trailer, bobtail trucks, power industrial equipment.
- Ability to maintain simple logs and records.
- Physically able to lift up to 70 lbs in order to load and deliver product.
- Proficient in basic math skills to include units of measurements, multiplication, division and subtraction.
- Ability to work independently.
Qualified Candidates, please CLICK APPLY below in order to be considered for this Amazing opportunity with us here at the Lindenmeyr Munroe Family.
You are still welcome to give Len a call at 855-675-2644 if you have questions.