Founded in 1962, White Engineering Surfaces Corporation manufactures patented thermal spray coatings for a variety of industries, including automotive, marine, jet aircraft, spacecraft, industrial gas turbine, oil and water industry, chemical, food processing, textile, electronic and data processing industries. Our 40,000 sq. ft. campus has an on-site metallurgical lab to provide certifications and assures that our high-quality standards are met. Offering several different WESCOATŪ thermal coatings, White Engineering has the ability to fit the needs of each customer.
White Engineering is a 3rd Generation, Woman Owned Small Business
This well-respected company is in the midst of an organizational refresh and is seeking an experienced, proactive equipment maintenance professional to serve in this pivotal role. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong technical experience and aptitude.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this position is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing shop equipment, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic machines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform duties to maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Post-high school technical coursework preferred
- Industrial maintenance and electrical background required
- Forklift certification required
- 5 years of experience in repair and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical equipment, including CNC and PLC controls.
- Superior technical and mechanical abilities
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Apply Online Below