Founded in 1962, White Engineering Surfaces Corporation manufactures patented thermal spray coatings for a variety of industries, including automotive, marine, jet aircraft, spacecraft, industrial gas turbine, oil and water industry, chemical, food processing, textile, electronic and data processing industries. Our 40,000 sq. ft. campus has an on-site metallurgical lab to provide certifications and assures that our high-quality standards are met. Offering several different WESCOATŪ thermal coatings, White Engineering has the ability to fit the needs of each customer.
White Engineering is a 3rd Generation, Woman Owned Small Business
This well-respected company is in the midst of an organizational refresh and is seeking a detail oriented, proactive professional to supervise and facilitate the daily operation of the production floor. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superb people and communication skills, and a working knowledge of quality management principles.
This position oversees the maintenance, machining and grinding teams, and reports to the VP of Operations and Chief Financial Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the production floor
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Develop and operate to daily production schedules
- Develop methods of monitoring and measuring processes and product to meet customer requirements
- Ensure personnel and equipment are qualified to perform processes in conformance with the Quality Manual
- Ensure non-conforming products are identified and corrective/preventive actions are developed
- Provide guidance, motivation, and encouragement to Supervisors and Operators
- Establish production goals, measurable metrics, and track performance to goals for each employee. Report results directly to VP of Operations and Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 years of successful supervisory experience, ideally in a small shop, preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of quality management principles
- Experience with MRP/ERP software preferred
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and/or 5S certification preferred
Apply Online Below