Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Operations Account Manager
CLX Logistics is a leading provider of chemical industry consulting services, TMS technology, and comprehensive transportation management services that enable our clients to improve performance and drive economic value. We are dedicated to solving our customers' most vital logistics challenges by leveraging chemical industry expertise, best-of-breed technology and a personalized, high-touch approach to deliver measurable, sustainable value. CLX Logistics delivers both "point" and "end-to-end" logistics solutions through C|3PLUS, our unique business model that combines the efficiencies of outsourcing with strategic insights and industry-leading best practices to deliver world-class logistics performance for chemical organizations. Through our dedicated team of logistics management professionals and web-based technology, CLX Logistics enables companies to reduce total costs, increase customer satisfaction, gain real-time visibility, and rapidly evaluate and deploy innovative supply-chain management initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, vision, support, direction and monitoring of the daily activities across multiple accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with customers, including regular monthly and quarterly review meetings, as defined elsewhere in Managed Services processes for Monthly Operations Review (MOR) and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings.
- Lead the QBRs.
- Refine, develop and document standardized work processes as required.
- Ensure assigned accounts have plans in place for disaster recovery or other extreme work impacts.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement that bring benefit in customer value, efficiency savings or improved service and support the execution of those initiatives.
- Ensure achievement of annual financial plan/budget, including expectations for specific earnings performance and/or year-over-year growth.
- Meet regularly with all direct reports to: review progress toward goals (both the individual and group); discuss any significant performance results (positive or negative); discuss professional development and career path of the individual; and address any questions or concerns on the part of the associate.
- Set clear and attainable goals for the team.
- Ensure TMS setup is appropriate to maximize efficiencies and savings potential.
- Operations Review (MOR) and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings. Lead the QBRs.
- Manage multiple P&Ls for assigned customers.
- Effectively manage Ops Leaders, ensuring proper cross training to allow backup coverage over multiple customers including, but not limited to, weekend and after hours coverage as well as synergistic opportunities for productivity improvements.
- Ensure Operation Leader compliance with all applicable company and customer policies and procedures.
- 4 year degree strongly preferred (ideally in Logistics)Master's degree desirable, or significant industry experience.
- At least four years of transportation / logistics experience.
- Prior TMS experience required.
- Prior supervision experience required.
- Progressive leadership roles in Transportation, *Logistics, and/or Supply Chain disciplines.
- Highly developed written, verbal, and inter-personal skills to manage and motivate workforce and others. *Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated success in effective management of multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Detail oriented, strong leadership, team building and organizational skills and the ability to handle a changing work environment.
- Ability to: establish clear direction; set stretch objectives; distribute the workload appropriately; maintain two-way dialogue with others on work and results; bring out the best in people; clearly communicate.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Power Point, Word and Excel, knowledge of Access is a plus.