|Supply Chain Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||02/11/19||Company:||Staubach & Associates|
|Compensation:||Contact:||Robin Staubach Shaw|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||>10 years||Mailing Address:|
Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain- salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see a job listing of all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Minimum four year degree in Supply Chain or any 4 year degree program
• All other certifications a plus - CSCP, CPIM, CFPIM, etc.
• Position is both Hands on and Strategic.
• Minimum ten years Supply Chain experience
• At least 5 of these years in a Supervisory role- leading others, managing others, managing change.
• A HIGH MIX/LOW VOLUME CUSTOMER ORDER BACKGROUND is ideal but will consider others.
• Experience in Polymer Laminating process is ideal.
Functional experience in:
• Inventory Management
• Production Planning and Scheduling
Key area of responsibilities:
• Monitors, develops, implements policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance with all functional areas.
• Provides leadership support and development of employees in the Supply Chain.
• Negotiates and executes supply and or service agreements to meet customer and internal specifications as well as achieve planned productivity.
• Develops and manages relationships with domestic and international suppliers to ensure effectiveness in Quality, Delivery, Cost and Partnership.
• Collaborates with internal departments to achieve material, product and service quality throughout the supply chain.
• Mitigates supply chain supplier risk to ensure uninterrupted supply chain.
Travel Approximately 20%.
Base salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.Company paid relocation.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include salary expectations.