Position domiciled in Dayville, CT
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus
Monday thru Friday, DAYS
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Transform your career with highly competitive pay and benefits
PLUS a $1,500 Sign On Bonus!
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077.
As a Diesel Mechanic/Technician:
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform clutch work and valve adjustments
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- $1500 Sign on Bonus
- Monday thru Friday
- Must have CDL A or B
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- CDL A Mandatory
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Advanced engine, electrical, troubleshooting diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics, engine tear down/rebuild capabilities
- Welding/torch skills
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent health benefits.
Transform your career for the better.
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
Or apply online below.
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential.
Turn your work into a more satisfying, rewarding experience with Transervice Logistics, Inc., a quality company that has been the trusted choice of premier clients throughout North America since 1969. We operate 120 locations throughout the continent.
If you are a Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Tech, or Diesel Technician, Transervice wants to hear from you.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace