|Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Business Development Manager/Service
Why We're Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a Business Development Manager/Service focused on Service to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, this might be the role for you! This position reports directly to the CMO.
This role will be pivotal in meeting key organizational goals to increase awareness, engagement, and revenue for the Rad Power Bikes brand. Their team will be responsible for consistently delivering relevant and quality services in a sustainable way to our customers across the US, Canada, and Europe.
Why You're Rad (about you):
- 8-10 years experience in business development
- Proven track record of development & implementation of service concepts
- Prior experience developing a new business stream
- Previous experience developing methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery
- Understands target markets, pursue leads & follow through to a successful agreement
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- An aptitude for electrical and/or mechanicalů
- Ability to communicate both technical & non-technical information to customers
- Past experience in the bike, ebike, transportation or motorsports industries.
- Experience with software and cloud-based platforms that aid in field service management.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
You get bonus points for:
- Having worked in a franchise or rapid growth retail business
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Developed a strategy to enter new markets
- Developed and began implementing a strategy to effectively scale the geographical reach and level of service of Rad Field Service
- Partnered with key stakeholders on ways to monetize build of a new business unit
- Participated in a deeply collaborative relationship with all departments at Rad
- Provided leadership, direction, and continuity in the areas of field service operations, staffing optimization and the rollout of a lean and scalable global service offering
- Identified new service opportunities from conception to execution for our global service offering.
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.