Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
International Business Development / Sales -
Logistics and US Customs Brokerage
The Delco Group Ltd., a US owned and independent service provider located in Deer Park, NY, has been facilitating transportation and logistics solutions to the international shipping community since 1981.
As licensed and bonded US Customs Brokers & International Freight Forwarders with a NVOCC division that has full tariff authority worldwide we handle FCL, LCL and break bulk shipments to and from all international origins and destinations.
Our air freight division is IATA licensed and certified by the TSA for worldwide air services, including charter, and specialized handling.
We are looking for sales executives with a proven track-record in International Logistics and US Customs Brokerage sales. Special consideration will be given to candidates who can effectively merge their respective book-of-business clients into The Delco Group, Ltd. book and would have unlimited earning capability in a draw vs industry leading commission structure.
- $50k Base Salary / Draw
- 100% fully paid medical/dental/hospitalization
- Paid Vacation, PTO and Paid Holidays
- Industry leading Commission Structure which we are open to tailoring for the right candidate as a Draw.
- At least 3 years' experience successfully selling international freight and logistics services
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and build a new client-base or add to an existing client-base
- Familiarity with industry related lead-generation software
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing strategies including the ability to manage a Google AdWords campaign for positive ROI
- Strong networking skills with the ability to turn connections into clients
- Ability to handle leads from initial contact to acceptance of quotation
- Experience in procuring RFP/RFQ requests from potential clients and professionally completing proposals and presentations
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide internal reporting
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Adobe Acrobat for both internal reporting and for creating sales proposals
- The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and take ownership of all opportunities and execute daily
- Perform trend analysis, including using trade data (e.g. JOC, Panjiva, Datamyne, etc.) and intel to develop segment strategies, strengthen competitive readiness and commercial Team focus
- Prospect for new customers, drive new sales opportunities and close business primarily through phone contact
- Utilize prospecting tools such as MSRT, Hoovers, Datamyne, Panjiva and LinkedIn to qualify leads
- Regularly manage and optimize multiple PPC campaigns various platforms including Google AdWords
- Present keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and display network
- Regularly report on campaign status and provide recommendations
- Manage and maintain updates keyword lists
- Knowledge and desire to stay current on emerging technologies
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing including web analytics and SEO
Advantages to working on behalf of The Delco Group, Ltd.
- 37 years of our diversified international expertise
- Our experienced staff has the ability to handle any client's needs, allowing our Sales Executives to focus on sales.
- Flexibility – various work-from-home arrangements are possible – work completely from your home office or in our professional office environment with full operational coverage of our office and key personnel in New York at your disposal at any time.
- Non-disclosure agreements available prior to the discussion of any book-of business details
Apply Online Below